Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : A Kiss Like This by Sara Ney



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

A Kiss Like this is the third and last installment in the Kiss and Make Up series by Sara Ney and was yet another entertaining outlook through the eyes of a twenty something.

This one focuses on socially awkward characters and leads you on an at times humorous journey.

Abby and Caleb are cute, shy and awkward, but they work and I loved that about their story. We get a glimpse of Abby in the previous book and I had my reservations about her. Yet when you team her with Caleb – OMG it caused no end of amusement for me.

The ending wasn’t one I was expecting and I know this is the last in the series, but I would love to see where Sara could go with these two characters and how much more she could expand on their story. 

These two would have to be my favorites.