Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

When any book written by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward lands on my kindle I squeal…. no, I mean literally! Their stories always suck me and leave me with the biggest book hangover.

This book was no different and had me finishing it in one sitting. I love the humor that is produced when these two ladies put their creative heads together. When Bianca complains to a complete stranger in the elevator they have become stuck in, she has no idea he is the man her employer has sent her to interview. 

Dex is a wealthy businessman, but he prefers to live a quiet life. His father was somewhat of a player and he has been trying to avoid that same lifestyle.  When he lies to Bianca in that elevator, and leads her to believe he is someone else, he puts himself in a position that can only end in trouble. Getting to know Bianca as both Jay and Dex, he entangles himself in a lie that is going to take more than just his charm to resolve.

But there’s more ……… if you thought it was going to be just a misdirection of identification to love kind of story, you would be mistaken. There’s a twist to this story that you will never see coming, that will only have you addicted even more.

Can Dex and Bianca rise about the secrets and lies to find true love? Yeah, I’d like to tell you but this book is just too good not to read. Go grab your own copy