Books & Boys Book Blog

B&B Style

B&B Promotions

Review : A Special Obsession by A.M. Hargrove



***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

There’s nothing I love more, than a book that can make me smile. Finding one that can make me laugh, now that’s a book I will read over and over again. AM Hargrove’s A Special Obsession was one of those books, and I hope AM doesn’t mind a little stalking because I need more!

Weston and Special were two characters that you, as a reader had no choice but to fall in love with. Weston is your typical rich boy – arrogant, with a certain kind of expectation. It’s what’s underneath his hard exterior that I fell in love with. Special on the other hand, well she’s a girl not to be messed with. Her sassy attitude only heightens her attraction. 

The thing that drew me in, and kept me hanging on was the way the relationship between Weston and Special developed. There was no wham, bam, thank you mam, kind of insta love – it was a friendship turned to love kind of story that pulled on the heartstrings in more ways than one. 

Although the sexual tension between these two was strong, I loved the way AM played it all out creating something more special than you as a reader will ever expect.

This is a beautiful story, but will this girl with the little boy from the wrong side of the tracks be enough for the family of the rich boy?  

Want to know more? Don’t wait for me to tell you, go grab a copy now!